The Outlink app can easily be integrated with the themes compatible with Online Store 2.0. This guide will walk you through the process of how to add the integration code to the Dawn Theme.
For integrating older themes refer to the integration guide here.
1. Open your Shopify admin.
2. Click Online Store.
3. Click Themes.
4. Click Actions for your published theme.
5. Click Edit code.
6. Click the file main-product.liquid which appears under Sections.
7. The main-product.liquid file will open in the online code editor. In the online code editor window, locate the HTML for your add-to-cart button (you can do this by searching with CTRL-f OR COMMAND-f). The HTML for your add to cart button will look something like this:
The trick is to find a <button> tag that includes the text 'products.product.add_to_cart'.
(If you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
8. Above the button code line, add the following code.
9. Hit Save.
10. The Add to Cart button on the product pages should now be replaced with the Buy Now button for Outlink products.
(If you are having problems please contact email@example.com. We will do the integration for you.)